I found the arsys.xml file, it's under C:\Program Files\Apache Software
Foundation\Tomcat-5.5.17\conf\Catalina\localhost

If I go to http://myservername:8080/ then nothing happens, I get an
"Internet Explorer Cannot Display the Webpage"

Thanks,

Gary Opela, Jr., RSP

Remedy Engineer

Leader Communications, Inc.

Best Product, Best People, Best PriceTM

An ISO 9001:2000 Certified, CMMI(r) Level 3 Rated Company