  _____

        From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brian Gillock
        Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2008 10:26 AM
        To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
        Subject: DSL Import

        **

        Listers,

                        When we did our application installs we didn't
want, and didn't think we'd need the DSL.  But now we've changed our
minds and would like to install it.  According to the ITSM install
guide, if you uncheck it during the app installs, it still installs the
workflow, just not the data.   With that in mind, if we follow the steps
in the ITSM Config guide for importing vendor data, will that give us
what we need?  If not, is there a way to install the DSL without
reinstalling one of the apps?

        ARS 7.1

        ITSM 7.0.3

        SQL Server 2005