Hi All,

I have an 6.3 server which connects to the oracle 9i database which is
present in remotely.

My database team accidently deleted the oracle client installed in the
remedy server and they have installed 10gR2. Now the problem is, when
i restart the server it thorws an error following error.

ld.so.1: /usr/ar/bin/arserverd: fatal: libclntsh.so.9.0: open failed:
No such file or directory

 (ARNOTE 0)
   Unable to receive indication that server is up.

I know that this error due to wrong reference of oracle client
librabry files.

Again they are trying to reinstall the old oracle client in the
server.

My question is,

Is that possible to point the database from the remedy server using
the new oralce client? (May be a wrong question.. sorry for this ::)

Thanks,
Meenakshinathan