-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Drew Shuller
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2008 6:43 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: WARNING - CMDB2ASSET

WARNING

NEVER use the Update Asset UI button on the Schema Names form to invoke
CMDB2ASSET.

You may have only added a couple of attributes to a particular class and
of course now you want to populate the Asset forms. CMDB2ASSET will synch
up ALL the core fields, not just the one or two that you added...and you
don't want what appears to be thousands of zTemp fields on your Asset
forms.

I was going to type something about how BMC has managed to waste
some more of my time by creating yet one more ansinine interface, but then
I decided against it.

Drew
Tulsa

___