Thanks for the idea David.  Sounds pretty slick, I'll give it a try.

Mark

  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David Sanders
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2008 4:04 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: RESOLVED- RE: Is it possible to disable WUT toolbar option?

**

Hi Mark

One other thing you could do - for the fields that contain sensitive
information, set the display properties to Masked.  This will display them
as ***** and should prevent a screen print getting the info.  Then put a
button by each field with an active link to display the field contents in a
message action - and you can log whenever someone clicks the buttons to view
the info.

HTH

David Sanders

Remedy Solution Architect