Hello Sucharita,

If I understand you right, you would like to run the VB Code by clicking
the Submit button in the User Tool?
Why must your required action be driven via VB? Why don't use the Active
Link functionality from ARS?
Some more information would help me to understand what you are trying to
achieve.

Thanks.

Mario

             Sucharita SINGHAL
             <sucharita.singha
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]>
             Sent by: "Action          arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
             Request System                                             cc
             discussion
             list(ARSList)"                                        Subject
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]         VB related query

             21.04.2008 13:15

             Please respond to
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                    RG

**
Hello all,

I have a query related to VB.
I want to clear some fields and reset the other fields to default values,
after click of SUBMIT button once( condition being the data should be saved
before fields being reset)
can anyone help me in writing this code.

Thanks and regards
Sucharita

html___