Hi Listeners

We seem to be having a problem with performance and are trying to isolate
the problem. One of the areas is the number of Service Targets we have. We
have about 1400 Service Targets and are slowly increasing and we are fearing
that this number of Service Targets may be hampering the performance.

How many Service Targets do you guys have?

Your input would be much appreciated.

Thanks

*Melanie Snayer*
***BMC Remedy Technical Consultant*
***African Legend Indigo*
***Tel                   +27116360368*
***Mobile             +27825686205*
*Web                 **www.alindigo.com* <http://www.alindigo.com/>

[image: cid:image001.gif@01C86808.DDBF0690]

This e-mail and attachments relating thereto, is intended for the
above-mentioned recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error, kindly
notify the sender and delete it immediately as it contains information
relating to the official business of African Legend Indigo (Pty) Limited,
which is confidential, legally privileged and proprietary to African Legend
Indigo (Pty) Limited. African Legend Indigo (Pty) Limited does not own and
endorse any other content. The views and opinions expressed in this e-mail
are those of the sender unless clearly stated as being those of African
Legend Indigo (Pty) Limited.