________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Joe DeSouza
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2008 4:20 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: AIE Not working

Forget the Verify button. I have had problems with it with a fully
functional exchange on AIE 7.1. The Verify fails to work - however if I
run the schedule it works just fine..

Why don't you just try running it and see if it works for you..

Hope this helps..

Cheers

Joe