Re: "Please use a Human name, even if it's a cover name. Mark Twain is way
better than REmeDy Zodiac. WHAT ARE YOU HIDING?"

So, [EMAIL PROTECTED] ... who are you really?  How do we know you aren't one of
at least 111 OTHER people using "Frank Ginny" over at that most legitimate of
email distribution points... Yahoo... posing as the REAL Frank Ginny just to
stir up trouble?

Is that really more reliable than "REmeDy Zodiac"?

WHAT ARE YOU HIDING?

Just curious,

-D

David M Clark
Remedy Programmer/Analyst

>>> Frank Ginny <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 4/25/2008 10:41 AM >>>
Message from New ARList Poster Goofus-

Help!!!!!! I'm stuck on SOMETHING wrong within my AR system.
I haven't done anything MYSELF to find out what the problem is, nor have I read
ANY freakin manuals... oh ya, by the way I haven't searched the ARSList either
to see if a existing issue exists.
What I really want is someone else to do all the work for me.
My current AR system setup - Yes, it's setup, in that box in the corner. Why
should I tell you what my system has, you might get AR envy.

Thanks a bunch for doing my work for me.

sincerely,

AR_Escalator (aka Filter guy, aka REmeDy Zodiac, aka COPY AND PASTE ANY BMC
NAMING CONVENTION HERE)

Hey man, I don't need to tell you my name; the internet is anonymous for all
you know I could be Mark Twain.

(23 posts later Remedy Zodiac gets the info he/she needs.)

Message from New ARList Poster Gallant-

Hello ARSList,

I have an issue with filter guides. Filter 3 is not firing with in the guide. I
have ran some log files to see what the issue is and I can not see an error. I
have included the log files in this email. I have checked BMC's support site
and ARSList to no avail.
My setup -
Remedy Server
ITSM
Etc
If there is any other information please let me know.

Thank you for your assistance,

Joe Gallant

(3 posts later Joe gets the info he needs.)

The moral of the story -

This is a public list, yes I know that. But there are some common ground rules -

If you need help, please be as descriptive as possible. (The issue, your setup,
what you tried, etc)

Please use a Human name, even if it's a cover name. Mark Twain is way better
than REmeDy Zodiac. WHAT ARE YOU HIDING?

When you ask a silly question, you get a really silly answer. Don't be upset at
the SARCASIM you get when you post a silly question.

Please don't be afraid to post a question. The ARSList community is here to
help.

Sincerely,

REmeDy Zodiac, or maybe Mid-Tier Psychic, oooohh no wait Field 112 <---(perfect
name, I'm Multi-Tenancy)

er, I mean

Frank Ginny
Sr. Remedy Developer / Administrator