We are using Help Desk 5.6/ARS7.1/email 7.1. A ticket was assigned to a
Group. Emails were sent to all the members of the group except one. It
was sent to the wrong person who is not a member of any Group. The
person who did not get the email has a login of btestin. He is a member
of the Group in question. I looked in the AR Email Message form and the
email went to someone with a very similar account btestins. Now the
correct user, btestin has an entry in both the User and SHR:People forms
with his correct email address. This other person is not a support
person and therefore does not have a record in the User form.

Where does ARS check for email addresses and Group members? I would
assume the Group and User forms. How could a non-support person who is
not a member of any Group get this email?

Thanks

Brian Sokol
Manager, Desktop Services
Scholastic Inc.