Hi!

Diary-dates and any date/time-field is stored timezone agnostic. The
timezone on the cliend decides how it is displayed.

If you store the date/time in a character fields on the client (using an
Active Link), it will keep the local time. The time-field should work in
the same way.

If you store the hour-portion in an integer-field, you may be able to
calculate the time difference between the client and the server using
filters. I have not tried it myself thought.

Active-Link:
  Set-Fields:
    ClientModifyDateTime = $TIMESTAMP$
  Set-Fields:
    ClientModifyHour = HOUR($ClientModifyDateTime$)
Filter:
  Set-Fields:
    ServerModifyHour = HOUR($ClientModifyDateTime$)
  Set-Fields:
    ClientTimezoneOffset = $ServerModifyHour$ - $ClientModifyHour$
Filter: ('ClientTimezoneOffset' <= -12)
  Set-Fields:
    ClientTimezoneOffset = $ClientTimezoneOffset$ + 24

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://rrr.se/sv/