  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of McManus Michael A SSgt HQ 754
ELSG/DOMH
Sent: Friday, May 02, 2008 12:33 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Adjusting Menu Access with Workflow?

Listers,

            On our Incident form, we apparently have some users with access
to the Modify All command through the Actions Menu.  If I go to the view
properties on the Incident form, on the menu access tab, Modify All is
unchecked.  Is there a way to override that setting with workflow in some
way? I can't imagine another way for an analyst to access that.  (Delete is
also checked in the menu access tab but only Administrators have access to
the Delete function).

ARS 5.1.2

SQL 2K

Server 2003