________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Richard Copits
Sent: Monday, May 05, 2008 10:52 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Remedy 6.3 and MSSQL 2005....

We have Remedy 6.3 on SQL2000. We're looking at moving to 7.x with

SQL2005, but in the meantime our management has asked if 6.3 will

run with SQL2005. We were able to do a backup from SQL2000 and a

restore of the data to SQL2005 and it all seemed to work. Can 6.3

actually run OK under SQL2005?  Thanks.

Portions of this message may be confidential under an exemption to
Ohio's public records law or under a legal privilege. If you have
received this message in error or due to an unauthorized transmission or
interception, please delete all copies from your system without
disclosing, copying, or transmitting this message.

html___