  From: Koyb P. Liabt
  Newsgroups: gmane.comp.crm.arsystem.general
  To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
  Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2008 5:49 PM
  Subject: User Tool

  **
  I keep trying to add in our development server into the account login in
screen.  For some reason it keeps wiping out the dev server.  Before it used to
work.  Then I upgraded the user tool and now I can not add in the development
server.  What a pain.  I went to see if my preferences were set to a specific
server.  My login does not have a preference.

  Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family favorites at
AOL Food.
  __Platinum Sponsor: www.rmsportal.com ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are" html___