Good morning listers!

First off, thank you to those who responded to my question a couple of
weeks ago regarding CTI management.  Your input was very helpful.

Secondly, I have a Flashboards question which probably has an easy answer
which I am overlooking.  The environment here is:

ARS 7.0.1, Patch 001
Flashboards 7.0.1
ITSM 6
OS: Windows 2003
DB: MSSQL 2000

On the Remedy Support form in the ITSM suite there are several flashboards
located on the lower right-hand side.  Of particular interest here is the
flashboard displaying cases by category.  Management here is asking if that
flashboard can display cases by Item (easily done by modifying the OOB
flashboard variable by changing the Group By from "Category" to "Item").
The issue is that by doing so, with all the Items that we have defined,
there would be many bars in the bar graph for each Item, making the
flashboard useless.  Is there any way that this could be limited to the top
10 Items in use rather than all Items in use?  I can do a SQL query which
will provide that answer but translating that to a custom flashboard is
proving to be difficult, and the powers-that-be here are looking for the
graphical representation.  I'm curious if I am missing something obvious.
Appreciate the help.

Joe

Joseph Kasell
Network Management Integrator