-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David Sanders
Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2008 4:12 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ZTmpSchema1 strangeness

Hi Drew

If you remove a field from its only view the field will be deleted when you
save the form (unless it is an attachment field - go figure !!).  So if you
pull one of these fields that are not in any view into the only view, you
cannot then remove it from the view again easily.

If you really need to remove it from the view (and this is how those fields
got in that strange position in the first place), create a temporary view
and move the field into this new view and remove from your proper view.
Update the form.  Then delete the temporary view and save.  You end up with
the field still existing, but not in any view.

HTH

David Sanders
Remedy Solution Architect
Enterprise Service Suite @ Work