Matt Reinfeldt

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kevin Pulsen
Sent: Friday, May 09, 2008 9:45 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: ASP.Net code (Web page accessing ITSM 7 Incidents)

**

Hello everyone and happy Friday!

I am extremely new to asp.net coding, couple of days to be exact.
Here is what I have done so far -
1. Downloaded and installed MS Visual Web Developer 2008 Express Edition.
2. Created a SQL DataSource connection to my SQL 2005 ARSystem database
3. I am able to pull all data (Incidents that are currently in - Views,
HPD_Help_Desk form)

Ok here is where I need some help -

What I would like to do

1. Login Page (Check your Remedy LoginID and password from CTM:People form)
2. Based upon your Remedy LoginID show you only your Incidents you have open
etc.
3. Update your Incidents if needed.

I've seen this done before, so I know it's possible.
I searched the ARSList, ASP.Net, BMC Developer Community and MSDN to no
avail on some sample code
I hope someone is willing to share some asp.net code, or where I can find
some sample code.

Current system -
AR Server 7.1 patch 002
Service Desk (Incident & Problem Patch 7)
Mid-Tier
SQL 2005

If there is any other information required please let me know.

Thanks and have a great weekend.

Kevin P.

  _____

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51733/*http:/mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8H