-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Begosh, Kevin
Sent: Friday, May 09, 2008 10:47 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: "The CI Viewer Relationship viewer could not open because the
specific root CI does not exist." (UNCLASSIFIED)

I am on a UNIX AR Server and a windows mid tier, so how do I get the ci
viewer, download the windows version and pull it out.  Also, which
version are you talking about upgrading to.  I am on CMDB 2.1 now.

Kevin Begosh, RSP
External Initiatives
System Design & Integration
301-791-3540 Phone