-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dwayne Martin
Sent: Friday, May 09, 2008 3:21 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: (Pattern - $MENU$) Problem

I am not sure exactly what is happening, but we once had a situation
where we picked an item from the menu, then would get the, "[306] . . .
$MENU$)" method.  It turned out there was a trailing space in the form
entry from which the menu was pulling data.

Dwayne Martin
James Madison University