From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) on behalf of strauss
Sent: Fri 5/9/2008 12:04 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Mid-tier/BOXI Connectivity question

**
As I recall, B needs read/write file access to C to create the .rpt file, and
may need the inverse of that to write it back to the mid-tier server which will
present it.  I found it difficult enough to do (and it opens up some security
settings on both servers) that it was easier to put a mid-tier on the BOXI
server for the sole purpose of presenting the reports.

Christopher Strauss, Ph.D.
Call Tracking Administration Manager
http://itsm.unt.edu/