Unfortunately a number of months ago Stefan informed me that he is no longer
doing Remedy, and has no intention of continuing the development of
ARInside, nor is he willing to give source, nor sell source to anyone.

  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Robert Molenda
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2008 5:20 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: ARInside - Trying to locate Stefan Nerlich

**
Hey Lister'ers...

I tried to privately contact Stefan - the developer of ARInside - but the
mail bounced, and going to the website (devdor.net) seems to be parked...

I ran into some issues, that I'd like to help fix, but the source code is
not available, other than for the GUI part of the command line bit...

Matt - I know you watch the list, and hopefull Stefan does also :)

---

For those interested in the crashes:

(Environment ARS 6.3 P21 & ITSM 6.0 OOB installation ONLY - yes there are
the known issues with 6.0 oob, but... :) tool test time :) )

Could not get any applications to load, had to export all the applications
and delete them to continue

Active Links - where the button has been removed from the form (so if you
open the AL only the Field-ID is listed)

Both of the above conditions caused the tool to GPF with a null pointer
exception - obviously deleting the workflow let the tool run, however, then
it would crash on the next one. (and the next one and ...) quite painful -
especially if you want to 'scan a system' coming in 'dry' so to say...

I've used the utility many times, and quite love it, and would like to
contribute to the fixes...

Any useful references would be appreciated:)

Have a wonderful day / evening

Robert Molenda

--
A conclusion is where tired stop thinking...
html___