Thank you both very much!

Yes, very nice!

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chris Woyton
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2008 8:13 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Web Services

I'm a little rusty with my Blackese, but I think what CMB said was "No, not
really."

:)

ARS isn't able to publish a Web Service using the WSE3 spec, but can consume
one as long as there's an authentication mechanism available(that is to say,
the .NET web service has a security policy in place to allow basic
authentication from ARS).

Chris Woyton

-ps Seriously though, nice write up as usual Matt. :)