What port are you using?  Check the server.xml file to see the defined
default Tomcat port.

Then go to http://yourservername:xxxx/ where xxxx is the defined port.

________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Richard Copits
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 2:10 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Tomcat won't run right.....why?

**

We have a 7.1 system installed along with Tomcat 5.5.17. The
installation

went apparently ok. However, when I checked out Tomcat by going into

the start menu and clicking on the "Welcome" screen, it gave an error

about not finding the page to display. The tomcat service is running.
The

log shows that it apparently tried to load  arsys_api.xml - but when I
search

for that in the "Programs" directory it's not there. Looks like the
midtier

stuff doesn't work as well. I'm trying to access the Tomcat welcome
screen

on the same machine as all of the software, etc. I'd appreciate any
guidance

as to what I should be checking. Thank you!

Portions of this message may be confidential under an exemption to
Ohio's public records law or under a legal privilege. If you have
received this message in error or due to an unauthorized transmission or
interception, please delete all copies from your system without
disclosing, copying, or transmitting this message. __Platinum Sponsor:
www.rmsportal.com ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are" html___