Hi Pascal,

I don't think you can set a different value for data chunking depending on whether you access it through the Mid-Tier or through the User Tool.

My reaction to your question would be:
- there are many, many things to look at to improve performance through the Mid-Tier, but maybe you've done all that already. - do your users really need more than 100 records per chunk when using the application through the User Tool???

Cheers.

Kaïs

Tournier, Pascal wrote:
**

Hi,

We have recently migrated to Remedy ARS version 7.0.1 and wanted to go to the Web access interface via Mid-tier. So currently we are using the User tool and the Web interface to access our forms... In order to tune the WEB performance I wanted to set the data chunking to 100 in the "View properties". But the problem is that this chunking also occurs for the user tool... Please not that I'm using the same view (the default admin view) and I haven't created any additional web views and I also don't want to create a new one just for this data chunking...

So I was wondering if we can set this data chunking size via workflow, so that we can use data chunking when accessing via Web and not doing any chunk when we are accessing forms via the user tool...

Thanks

Regards

Pascal

__Platinum Sponsor: www.rmsportal.com ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are" html___