*Hi Tadeu,*

On the form properties in Archive Tab you can create archive of your form type copy and set the time criteria.
So that on the time criteria all records will be copied on the archive form.

this is my experience, data will not get lost from the original form and records will be inserted in the archive form without any issue.

Hope this helps...

*Regards,
Sandeep.

Vyom Labs Pvt. Ltd.
An ISO 20000 certified company.
Consulting | Outsourcing | Training || BMC Remedy BSM | ITIL
Web : www.vyomlabs.com*
Tadeu Augusto Dutra Pinto wrote:
**
Hi for all,
I'm going to implement Archive feature soon... Our applications don't have this feature yet... I would like to know any tips/suggestions about building Archives forms and how this work .... I've already did one test in Development environment, but I'd like to hear some suggestions of you before I do it in Production environment. P.S.: The Form of my application works daily with 15K insert records/day without mentioning our searches in that table (reason for which I'd like to have an Archive/History form)... Considering that my form creates 15K records by day which are the suggestions that you could say to me?? I'm afraind that Archive feature does not support remove that quantity of records at only one time... AR Sytem 7.0.01
Oracle Database 10g
OS (Server) AIX 5.3
OS (Client) Windows XP
Thanks for all in advance... *Tadeu Augusto Dutra Pinto*
IT Web Services ATM
*Cinq Technologies*
http://www.cinq.com.br <https://webmail.cinq.com.br/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.cinq.com.br/> [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
*Fone: 41 3018-2833 - Cinq*
*C*onfiabilidade, *In*ovação e *Q*ualidade em T.I.
__Platinum Sponsor: www.rmsportal.com ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are" html___