Dear List,

Hope all is well, Kforce is looking for a talented Remedy Developer
local or willing to relocate to the Virginia area for a permanent
position with one of our clients.

Title:  Remedy Developer

Type:  Direct-Hire at Client

Authorization Status:  US Citizen/Green Card/EAD/H1-B Visa

Duration:  Permanent

Salary:  75,000-90,000 + 12% Bonus (Full Relocation Offered)

Location:  McLean, VA

Interview Process:  1st round phone, 2nd round in-person (We will fly
you in for interview)

Industry:

Our client is a stockholder - owned corporation chartered by Congress to
increase the supply of funds that mortgage lenders, such as commercial
banks, mortgage bankers, savings institutions and credit unions, can
make available to homebuyers and multifamily investors.

Since 1970, our client has pursued the purpose their Congressional
founders set out for them: to provide a continuous and low - cost source
of credit to finance America's housing. They achieve this purpose by

1)  Making mortgage funds available whenever and wherever Americans need
them by linking the worldwide capital markets to the U.S. mortgage
markets

2)  Providing a continuous, reliable and low - cost flow of mortgage
capital to finance housing for the nation's homebuyers and renters

3)  Bringing the benefits of the market in which we operate - the
secondary mortgage market - to families and communities across the
nation

4)  Freddie Mac conducts its business primarily by buying mortgages from
lenders, packaging the mortgages into securities and selling the
securities - guaranteed by Freddie Mac - to investors. 5)  Mortgage
lenders use the proceeds from selling loans to Freddie Mac to fund new
mortgages, constantly replenishing the pool of funds available for
lending to homebuyers and apartment owners. Just as stock and bond
markets have put investor capital to work for corporations, the
secondary mortgage market puts private investor capital to work for
homebuyers and apartment owners, providing a continuous flow of
affordable funds for home financing.

For the most part, the process is invisible to borrowers and renters.
But because our client exists, millions of Americans have benefited from
lower monthly mortgage payments and better access to home financing. In
fact, for more than 35 years they have opened doors for one in six
homebuyers and more than four million renters in America.

Job Responsibilities:

Performs analysis, design, and development, of Remedy v. 7.1 Service
Desk.  Analyze requirements and create design specifications to meet the
project needs. Perform customization/workflow as determined. Develop new
workflows, active links, forms, and escalations in the Remedy suite.
Builds and executes unit test cases, as wells documents developer
guides, training guides, user guides and support guides.  Provide
support and Sustainment to the Remedy applications.  Researches and
recommends technologies to improve Remedy applications.

Basic Qualifications:
* 3-5 years of Remedy development experience in 6.3 and 7.x.

Plus Qualifications

* Experience in developing in Crystal Reports.

* Experience in Remedy Migrator

* Experience with CMDB.

* Integration of REMEDY with external systems using REMEDY APIs, web
services, REMEDY Import etc.
* Experience with Rational Clear Case for software configuration
management and Rational Clear Quest for Change Defect Management

Respectfully,

Joshua Kitchen
Information Technology Recruiter
Kforce Professional Staffing
Two Prestige Place (Suite 350)
937.449.1749 Office
937.461.6888 Fax
937.416.3456 Cell
Great People = Great Results
  <http://www.linkedin.com/in/joshkitchen>
Please don't keep me a secret... a referral is the best compliment I can
receive.