Check this out http://www.aeroprise.com/
We are not using Aeroprise but they had a presentation here a while back and I
just happened to remember the name.

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Gary Opela (Corporate)
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2008 6:06 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Remedy on a Blackberry

**
I've never worked with a Blackberry before, but have had a question of if an
interface designed for a blackberry could be done in Remedy.

Does a Blackberry have IE on it? If so, can you just design a smaller, more
condensed view for it? Is it really that simple?

Thanks,

Gary Opela, Jr., RSP
Remedy Engineer
Leader Communications, Inc.
http://www.5pointleader.com
http://www.lcibest.com
Best Product, Best People, Best PriceTM
An ISO 9001:2000 Certified, CMMI(r) Level 3 Rated Company

__Platinum Sponsor: www.rmsportal.com ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are" html___

NOTICE: This e-mail (and any attachments) may contain PRIVILEGED OR
CONFIDENTIAL information and is intended only for the use of the specific
individual(s) to whom it is addressed. It may contain information that is
privileged and confidential under state and federal law. This information may
be used or disclosed only in accordance with law, and you may be subject to
penalties under law for improper use or further disclosure of the information
in this e-mail and its attachments. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please immediately notify the person named above by reply e-mail, and then
delete the original e-mail. Thank you.