Something to know if you're new to Remedy LB is that it doesn't truly
load-balance, defined as keeping the load balanced equally between all
servers in the group.  It's really load sharing.  You might have 50 users
over 3 servers, and depending on when they logged in, what they're doing,
etc., you might have 13 on Server A, 30 on Server B, and 7 on Server C.

That's probably not a real problem for most of us, but you should know to
expect this going in.

Rick