http://itsm.unt.edu/ <http://itsm.unt.edu/>

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brian Gillock
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2008 6:42 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: AIE 7.1 Get Results Stuck

**

Hey Listers,

                I have several Data Exchanges that seem "stuck".  I ran
the Verify and now they report on "EIE is busy verifying this
dataexchange."  The button stays on Get Result too.  I have restarted
both the AIE and the ARS.  Even bounced the box.  I started to trace the
workflow, but I don't have the luxury of that time right now.  I'm
hoping someone else has run into this issue and knows.  I can find
nothing in the docs either.

Windows Server 2003

SQL Server 2005

ARS 7.1 patch 2