What Ben mentioned is a good option.  You could also run a guide looping on the
'z2TH Associations' table to give you a $LASTCOUNT$ number and as mentioned
below, build your workflow on that result.
Steve

Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 09:13:32 -0400From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Re: Question:
Active Link - Checking Table - ITSM 7To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Off the top of my head, I think that you do a direct sql that would return the
same results that the table would and then do a set field command using the
value of lastcount.  I think that would give you a number and you can build
workflow to check if the value is greater than 0.

Ben CantatoreRemedy Manager(914) 457-6209

Emerging Health IT3 Odell PlazaYonkers, New York 10701>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
05/30/08 8:44 AM >>>
I'm trying to check to see if a table has any rows in it, but i'm nothaving
much luck.I have tried to check for the table NOT being NULL and I have
checkfor a column NOT being NULL, both do not work.I'm looking to see if the
Relationship table is NOT NULL - so I tried:'z2TH Associations' != $NULL$(this
is the table name)I also tried:'z2TF AssociationType' != $NULL$(this is a
column name)Both of these do not work.However, if I remove this qualification
my workflow works.Any ideas why I can't check to see if there are any rows in
the
www.rmsportal.com ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are"__Platinum Sponsor:
www.rmsportal.com ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are" html___