ETSU

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rick Cook
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2008 12:55 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: SOLVED: Tables not refreshing "On Open"

** I would also use Display vs. Window Loaded.  Display only fires when
an existing record loads.  Window Loaded fires after the default values
are loaded on a form (which could realistically be the best choice only
in Search or New mode), but before the data is loaded.  Using Display
also removes the need for the $OPERATION$ keyword.

Rick

On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 9:46 AM, Thad K Esser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>