Hi All,

I have a situation where the email addresses from the customer contact
list is populated in the ticket and on open, update, close a notify
filter is used to send an email to each contact. These contact lists
have grown quite large. I started noticing email errors where the list
was getting chopped at 255 characters. The field in the ticket is large
enough and so is the To field in the AR System Email Messages form. On
further investigation found that the User Name in the Notify has a 255
limit. So that is the bottleneck.

Is there a way to sent up a filter guide, that walks through the list of
email addresses (they are separated by a semi-colon), sending out
individual emails rather than the one big blast currently used?

ARS 6.3 patch 20
SunOS 5.9
Oracle 9.2

Thanks
Mark

Mark Brittain
Remedy Developer
NaviSite ESM Operations
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This e-mail is the property of NaviSite, Inc. It is intended only
for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected
from disclosure. Distribution or copying of this e-mail, or the
information contained herein, to anyone other than the intended
recipient is prohibited.