There are known bugs with $MENU$ in ARS 7 (for example, SW00291689).  There
are also some arslist posts on the subject.  I don't know about an issue
unique to ITSM.

FWIW - you may be able to clear a persistent issue by removing $MENU$,
resaving the form, re-adding it, and resaving again.  We chose to remove
$MENU$ and change Display Type to Drop-Down List to protect field contents.

Mike White
Office:  813-978-2192
E-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      "T. Dee"
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
                      COM>                     cc:
                      Sent by: "Action         Subject:  Question: $MENU$ -
ITSM 7
                      Request System
                      discussion
                      list(ARSList)"
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      06/03/2008 13:40
                      Please respond to
                      arslist

Was wondering if anyone has seen this before.  From time to time I am
getting $MENU$ errors on various fields when trying to save an
Incident.  However, if I reboot the server it seems to be OK, until
next time.

I've never experienced this before.

Any ideas?

Thanks!