Greetings,

I have run across something rather strange in regards to recording
macros and exporting the data returned to csv.  When I record a macro
for an incident query/search it returns the correct results, however
when I export the data to .csv it is only exporting a fraction of the
items shown in the results window.  Furthermore, when I run these
macros  as said before the correct results are returned, but when I
press F5 to refresh the results it shows those 'fractions of the
results' that are being reported.  It's difficult to explain, but I
will walk you through my process.

To create these macros I do the following:
1. Open Incident in Search mode.
2. Click the macro record button.
3. Click 'Advanced' button to display advanced search bar.
4. Paste a query into the Advanced search bar: 'Submit Date' >  ( $DATE
$ -  ( 60 * 60 * 24 * 1 )  )  AND 'Status*' < "Resolved" AND
'260000001' = "NYA"

5. Click the 'Search' Button and the results appear (in this example ~
125 results)
6. Click the macro save button, and name the macro.

To run the Macro:
1. Click the macro name from the drop down list.

This displays the same ~125 results.  However, when I select all 125
items, and export the items to a .csv file it only shows ~15 results.
I go back to the macro results and run them again, same ~125 results.
This time I hit the F5 key and the results drop down to ~15.  This is
very very strange.

I tried the query manually, and it returns ~125 results.  Then I hit
F5 and the results stay the same, and I can report on the entire
list.  What am I doing wrong?  I can create a video of this if needed.