Hi All,

I have a situation where I need to display an error message, which is more
than 255 characters in a Filter. There is a 255 characters limit for
Filters, there is not limit for Active Link "Message" action.

I am running a Filter Guide on "Submit" and "Modify", while the filter Guide
validates the data it keeps concatenating the "Validated" fields to a Error
field, I need to display the field to the user once the validation is
complete, but there is a 255 characters limit.

In "Modify" mode, I can assign the Error field to a display only field on
the form, but not in the "Submit" mode.

**
*The Message active link or filter action
*

In the Text field, enter the text of the message.

You can enter an unlimited number of characters for active links and a

maximum of 255 characters for filters. You can use the Text field list to
insert

fields from the current form or keywords (see "Keywords" on page 673). The

field or keyword will be expanded when the message is sent.

Please let me know if you have any ideas.

 Thanks,

Regards,
Madhu