Hi All,

Has anyone else run into an issue where they are unable to assign a problem
manager to a problem investigation without turning on the assignment engine
for the problem management module?

For example,

I have the following mappings in the Assignment Configuration for Problem
Management

Event: Problem - Manager
Support Company: My Company
Support Organization: INFRA & OPS
Assignment Group: Problem Managers NAM
Available Systems: Problem Management
Note: There are 4 group members in Problem Managers NAM which all have the
Problem Manager functional role.

Event: General (for Problem Assignee)
Support Company: My Company
Support Organization: INFRA & OPS
Assignment Group: Problem Managers NAM
Available Systems: Problem Management
Note: There are 4 group members in Problem Management NAM which all have
the Problem Manager functional role.

When I go to create a new problem investigation with the appropriate fields
filled out and save the ticket I keep getting the following error:

"No groups are found using automated routing. You must select a group
manually."  and the Support Company, Support Organization, and Assignment
Group fields under Problem Manager Assignment are all greyed out.

If I have the assignment engine turned on (set to round robin) everything
works fine however we will not be using the assignment engine for any of
the ITSM modules.

Any ideas if I'm missing something? Thanks in advance.

ARS 7.1, ITSM 7.03, Patch 002, Oracle 102g, Windows NT 5.2

Regards,

Bill

Bill Chen | *(email): [EMAIL PROTECTED] | Schneider Electric, APC-MGE
Critical Power & Cooling Services Division | BMC Remedy Operations
132 Fairgrounds Road | West Kingston, RI (USA) 02892 | ((office):
401-789-5735 Ext. 2376 |È(mobile): 401-486-2328

Other must-visit sites include...

http://www.datacenteruniversity.com
http://www.bladeready.com
http://www.gutor.com