From: Melissa Wish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Wednesday, June 4, 2008 9:24:08 AM
Subject: West Coast based Sr Remedy Developer Position- Full Time, with
generous salary, bonus, benefits package!

**
We are seeking a Senior Level Remedy Developer/Architect  based in Northern
California or near Seattle.  If you are interested in applying, please email
your resume as a Word or PDF document to [EMAIL PROTECTED] No recruiters
please.  These are permanent opportunities only.

Health, vision, dental, life, and disability insurance
Unlimited 401K match!
Paid vacation
Use of Laptop
Cutting Edge Training
Competitive Pay and Bonus Programs
Cell Phone and Home Internet Connection Stipend
Employee Assistance Program Services

Column Technologies, Inc.provides infrastructure management solutions to help
our clients manage the quality and delivery of IT Services.  We offer expertise
in process consulting, system design and implementation, application
development, customer support, hosting, remote administration, and training in
products, processes, and ITIL best practices. BMC recently honoured Column
Technologies as 2007's Americas and Worldwide Top Solution Provider.

We use a mix of Best Practice Methodologies, including ITIL and Prince2. Column
Technologies has delivered over 500 successful service management solutions for
clients ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to small businesses.  We are the
ideal strategic partner for service delivery and support. For more information
about Column Technologies, visit www.columnit.com.

Responsibilities:
You will be employed at Column Technologies as a Consulting Applications
Engineer to architect, deploy, support, and in some cases, train the Remedy
product for our growing global customer base. Your responsibilities will
include but are not limited to:

* Install and configuration BMC Remedy applications
* Customize BMC Remedy applications
* Implement integrations with BMC Remedy applications
* Troubleshoot and support BMC Remedy based applications and systems
* Draft technical installation, configuration and customization specification
documents
* Conduct requirements gathering workshops
* Draft use cases and functional requirements documents
* Communicate strategies and best practices for product implementation
* Design custom or product-based solutions based on BMC Remedy applications
* Demonstrate BMC Remedy products to customers
* Respond to customer requests for product or solution information
* Estimate level of effort to design or deploy products or solutions
* Draft proposals and statements of work for solutions
* Provide technical assistance in a pre-sales capacity
You will primarily serve our customers who are located in your region but
travel will be required based on project needs.

Melissa Wish
Corporate Recruiter
Column Technologies, Inc.
Home Office: 718-399-2136
Cell/Evenings:917-748-7104
E-Fax: 646-349-3799
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.columnit.com
BMC Remedy Partner of the Year 2000 – 2006
BMC Fastest Growing Worldwide Partner – 2006
Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies – 2006
BMC 2007 Americas and Worldwide Top Solution Provider __Platinum Sponsor:
www.rmsportal.com ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are" html___