Prakash,

For a sample look at the form:  Java Scripting Test

) Open the form in New mode
) Select the 'Name' of the "Filter Script Library" record you created
) Input up to 4 inputs in the 'Argument [1,2,3,4]' fields
) Submit the record

Filters on that form should show you what you need to know.

--
Carey Matthew Black
Remedy Skilled Professional (RSP)

Love, then teach