-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gary Opela (Corporate)
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2008 3:51 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Users unable to log in

**

Tomorrow I'm going to add SQL Server agent as a dependency to remedy, so
that will give SQL server more time to come up, since SQL Server is a
dependency on SQL Server agent.

I'm running 7.1 no patch, and 2003 server with sql 2k5.

Thanks,

Gary Opela, Jr., RSP

Remedy Engineer

Leader Communications, Inc.

http://www.5pointleader.com

http://www.lcibest.com

Best Product, Best People, Best PriceTM

An ISO 9001:2000 Certified, CMMI(r) Level 3 Rated Company