Hi Ferreira,

You can place the router in BMC_ComputerSystem class.This class can
represent any network-addressable system, such as a server, a workstation,
or a network device (router, switch, hub, load balancer, firewall, and so
on).   This class corresponds to the DMTF CIM_ComputerSystem class.

Thanks & Regards,
RemProf