Hi Chintan,

Assuming that you have created a Archive form and you had rearranged the
Archive fields, then trying to save the form.

If the above assumption is true and you are getting the Web alias error,
then you have do the following.

1. Open the Archive form
2. Do the required changes
3. Click on the form tab in the menu and look for the Set Web Alias option.
4. Click on the Set Web alias option and input some alias name
5. Click on Save button.

The issue won't come this time. :) Give a try and let me know.

Thanks,
RemProf