Hi, Sean:

Someone feel free to correct me if I am wrong.  You should be able to
import an integer into a Remedy Date field since (as you acknowledged) it
is stored as an integer.   It will automatically be displayed as a Date
when viewed through the GUI.  At least I've done that in the past.

Have you tried that?

Hope that helps,
Michelle

"Garrison, Sean (Norcross)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
06/16/2008 12:12 PM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
AIE and Importing Date Fields Question .....

**
I am using AIE 7.1 to connect to an Oracle Remedy Database.  Which means
that dates are stored as integers and not as actual "Date" fields.  How
would I use AIE to import an Oracle date field (Remember it was created by
remedy as an integer field and not a date field) into a Remedy date field?
 It is my understanding that AIE is looking for a string to represent the
date like "01/01/08 00:00:00".

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Sean

html___

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in and transmitted with this
communication is strictly confidential, is intended only for the use of the
intended recipient, and is the property of Countrywide Financial Corporation or
its affiliates and subsidiaries.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any use of the information contained in or transmitted
with the communication or dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited by law.  If you have received this
communication in error, please immediately return this communication to the
sender and delete the original message and any copy of it in your possession.