Hey Lou,
        From what I've seen, you generally want to use a staging dataset and
then reconcile the data into your production dataset.  Which it sounds like
is where you are at.  The CMDB Install & Config guide shows how to setup the
reconciliation.
        Also, I don't know if you thought about it, but the Integration
Engine will push directly to a CMDB class.  It works pretty good and is
pretty easy to setup.

Hope that helps,
Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Louis Cobuccio
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2008 6:19 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: CMDB Behavior

Good Morning List,

We are running CMDB v 2.0 under AR System v 7.0.1 patch 006.   I am in
the
process of trying to load Asset Data to Remedy Asset Inventory, also v
7.0.1 patch 006.  I've loaded data to a regular form via the Remedy
Import
Tool.  I've then created an Active Link to "Push" the data to the
AST:Database form.  It looks like I can only push the data to the CMDB
into
the dataset of Sandbox.    Is this normal behavior?

We are a windows shop w/Windows Server 2003 & MS-SQL 2005.

Thank you,
Lou

___
UNSUBSCRIBE or access ARSlist Archives at www.arslist.org