From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Shellman, David
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2008 3:19 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Forms in modifed state

I have also observed this behavior.   If I remember correctly certain
versions/patches of the admin tool were worse than others.  I think there was a
version that always prompted you to save every time you closed the form no
matter how many times you had saved it before with no apparent changes.
Dave
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(Wireless)