Another option would be to create a serialized query function or stored proc
and then execute it from a SQL Set Fields.

For example:

DECLARE @eid_list varchar(255), @eid_entry varchar(20)
DECLARE eid_cursor CURSOR FOR

SELECT Request_ID FROM User_x

OPEN eid_cursor

FETCH NEXT FROM eid_cursor

INTO @eid_entry

WHILE @@FETCH_STATUS = 0

BEGIN
    SELECT @eid_list = @eid_list + @eid_entry + ';'

    FETCH NEXT FROM eid_cursor

    INTO @eid_entry
END
CLOSE eid_cursor

DEALLOCATE eid_cursor

SELECT @eid_list AS Result_List

This would return all the Request ID's from the User form in the format
"00000000000001;00000000000002;0000000000003..."