-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Benjamin Trimmer
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 9:38 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Top 10 Reasons to Attend BMC User World

**
If you were tasked to make a top 10 list - what would some of your
reasons be?

Some of mine would be:

Learn new useful tips
Learn things I could put into place right away Learn more best practices
for use of the software Find out where BMC is heading with their
software

What about you?

Regards,
Ben

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * IMPORTANT NOTICE* * *

Unless otherwise indicated or obvious from the nature of the
transmittal, the information contained in this email message is
CONFIDENTIAL information intended for the use of the individual or
entity named herein. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the
you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify
the sender using the above contact information or by return email and

html___
Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE