Does JD Edwards support web services?  We do our approvals for IT
Service Request in SAP and shuttle data back and forth via web services.

________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sokol, Brian
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 11:57 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: How to integrate Remedy with JD Edwards

**

We have a purchasing system developed in Remedy. I want to create a two
way integration between Remedy and JD Edwards which is our finance
system. I believe Edwards is in DB2. We want our end users to use Remedy
as the front end to create a Purchase Request. Once it has routed
through the proper approvals it is sent to our purchasing dept. They now
click on a link that opens a Help Desk ticket for the installation of
the product. I want that link to also push the line item and purchaser
info into Edwards. Edwards will create a Purchase Request and send the
PR number back to Remedy. Has anyone done this before or can you steer
me in the right direction?

Thanks

Brian Sokol
Manager, Desktop Services