-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dwayne Martin
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2008 9:16 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Including attachments in email template submission?

Dear List,

Our users enter data into ASP web pages, which send email templates to
the Remedy system to create Remedy call entries.

Is it possible to have the user attach a file to a field in the web
page, and have that file included in the template, and become an
attachment in the resulting call entry?

Dwayne Martin
James Madison University
(ARS 7.1, RH Linux server, Oracle 10.2 db)

This message and any attachments are for the intended recipient(s) only and may
contain privileged, confidential and/or proprietary information about Downey
Savings or its customers, which Downey Savings does not intend to disclose to
the public.  If you received this message by mistake, please notify the sender
by reply e-mail and delete the message and attachments.