Good point.

Thank you Chris.

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Danaceau, Chris
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 2:28 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Database CI Configuration Advice

We've captured databases/data servers for each platform.  They are, in
fact, distict entities.  Look at this from a Change Management
perspective.  You would execute a production change that was related to
a database on that particular platform (i.e. modify a table).
Presumably you would have tested out your ddl changes on a lower
environment (QA) database before hand.   That's two distinct
Infrastructure Changes on two separate databases.

This e-mail and its attachments are confidential and solely for the
intended addressee(s). Do not share or use them without Fannie Mae's
approval. If received in error, contact the sender and delete them.