From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Saravanan Palaniappan
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2008 12:38 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: SLM question

**

All,

I am trying to understand the SLM module in ITSM. Can any one of us explain me
about the Mesaurement criteria in SLM module.

I am little confused with one of the parameter defined in the Mesaurement
criteria called Exclude.

What does Exclude means ? What exactly happens behind the scene.

Thanks & Regards

Saravanan Palaniappan

ITSM

"To teach and to learn, to laugh and make others laugh.  This is my purpose.
Any day I don't do this was not worth the time it took to get through it."

This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information
intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is intended for the
addressee only. Any unauthorized disclosure, use, dissemination, copying, or
distribution of
this message or any of its attachments or the information contained in this
e-mail, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return
e-mail and delete this message.

__Platinum Sponsor: www.rmsportal.com ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are" html___

<<image001.jpg>>

  • SLM question Saravanan Palaniappan